If you want to create authentic and engaging testimonials, it is crucial that you ask the right content. Here are 17 questions you can ask your customers to get quality content for your testimonials:
- What is the biggest problem you faced before you worked with our products/services?
- How did you come to find our brand?
- Why did you choose us over the competition?
- Were there any obstacles that may have prevented you from purchasing our product? If so, how did you overcome them?
- What made you make the final decision to work with our company?
- Can you describe how our products/services have helped you address your pain points?
- What results have you seen since working with our team?
- What were you most surprised about after purchasing our products/services?
- What was the most unexpected benefit you got from partnering with our brand?
- If you had to choose one word to describe your experience, what would it be – and why?
- Did you have any challenges working with our products? If so, how did our support staff help you overcome them?
- What is your favorite feature of the product, and why?
- Is there anything that we could have done differently?
- Is there something you wish you had known before you purchased our products/services?
- What would you tell someone who is considering buying one of our products?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely would you be to recommend us to a friend or colleague? Why?
- Is there anything else that you would like to share about the products, our company, or your experience overall?
Start free trial
Turn existing videos into traffic generating trailers, snippets, and more.