Milk Video is used by marketing and sales teams all over the world to turn long videos into short and engaging video highlights.
Below are just some of the creative snippets made in minutes using the Milk Video platform.
For sharing on linkedin, email and other channels to build authority
For sharing key moments on social media and webinar followup
For sharing a main moment from a product demo in email cadences, support documents or on social media.
Pre-webinar promotional clip
For promoting an upcoming webinar and to drive registrations
Panelist seminar highlight
For sharing key moments with multiple speakers on social media and webinar followup.
Screenshare with captions and company branding
- Webinar Promotion: Promoting an upcoming webinar with a pre-recorded clip/trailer of the event.
- Virtual Event Highlight: Clipping highlights from a webinar or seminar and sharing it on social media to drive on-demand signups
- Sales Followup to Event: Sending key clips to registrants of the event with the aim of booking a meeting.
- Sales Expansion: Pulling quick product demonstrations and sharing them with current clients to drive adoption of the product.
- Internal Communications: Quickly highlighting a key moment from a meeting to share on Slack across the company.
There are a million ways to use Milk Video, but the most common we see are for the following: